I've been dealing with 33+ food allergies and candida. I didI've been dealing with 33+ food allergies and candida. I

I've been dealing with 33+ food allergies and candida. I did an allergy food removal diet for 3 months. Bascially I ate non starchy veggies and non breaded meat. Those are the only foods I don't react too. I started bringing back fruit which I removed only to get a handle on the candida. As soon as I did this I can't get rid of my headaches and I gained 7 lbs in 3 days from having a serving of fruit a day. I'm afraid of trying anything else but I can't survive on a little bit of meat and veggies forever for my sanity. Any suggestions?

Have you tried visiting a Naturopath, this seems very odd, how can you gain that much from whole foods?

Hi casperson, I am sorry you are feeling frustrated due to the allergies you have and uncomfortable symptoms. Since I am not a healthcare professional, I cannot make any scientific suggestions for you; however, I can easily connect you with a free appointment with a qualified healthcare professional through a digital service, called Maven Clinic. I found out about this awhile ago and found it helpful, so I know you would benefit as well. Just follow the simple steps below:

1. Download the app Maven Clinic on your IPhone or IPad (if using a computer, go to https://www.mavenclinic.com/)
2. Make an account using your best email and log-on
3. Scroll down where it says referral code and type: FIRSTFREEASC
4. After $25 is automatically added to your account, go to book appointments and choose nutrition or general health (depending on what you feel would be the most helpful)
5. Select the health professional of your choice and choose a time (ignore the price displayed--your appointment is free with the referral promo code)
6. Launch the app or website (if on computer) when it is time and ask questions and enjoy!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you find this helpful! And in case you don't know, Maven Clinic is a digital healthcare platform that is revolutionizing the healthcare industry. The best part is that your appointment will be free, accessible, and high-quality. To find out more, read this article about the impact Maven had on a young college student: http://www.businessinsider.com/maven-app-video-chat-with-doctors-2016-7

casperson = I'm 63, had terrible food allergies and bad neck and chest psoriasis=caused by eating, Ending at age 58. It seemed like I was allergic to everything, went to doctor after doctor for 40yrs, anyway, about 5yrs ago I, looking for a solution, AGAIN, got into the candida cure game. Books, Supplements, all of it. Here's why I'm writing, I am 100% Not Allergic to Any Food and My Psoriasis is 100% GONE!!! Here's what I found. My Colon was over run with bad bacteria (call it candia, who knows) causing leaky gut syndrome which is what caused my food allergies and skin eruptions. Eating any sugars/carbs-vinegar caused my reacts the worst. 5 yrs ago any time I took Probiotics I would get dyreia and feel terrible so I'd stop, Anyway the Cure for Me was Getting and keeping my colon positive bacteria happy. I take Today Jarro-Dophilus EPS 5 billion every morning and InnovixLabs Multi-Strain Probiotic in the evening, I took many different probiotic but many don't past your stomach acid. My biggest problem today is I tend to over eat the many foods I stopped eating with the allergies ;];];] GOOD LUCK, I KNOW YOUR PAIN But am Grateful to Be Over it.