I've been having problems with my parents recently. I've be

I've been having problems with my parents recently. I've been in recovery from MDD, GAD, and Anorexia for 5 years, and through that time, they have been emotionally and, once, physically abusive. While in therapy sessions with them, I would bring up some of the things they do, and instead of apologizing, they say "I don't remember that" or "That's not true." Then when we get to the car, "I can't believe you ganged up on me like that." So apparently I'm not allowed to tell anyone anything.
Last night I blew up on my mom and told how trapped and depressed they have made me through all these years. Of course, she cried and made it all about how she felt.
I've decided that I cannot take this anymore, so I'm just going to starve myself to death. At least I'll be beautiful when I'm dead. Not like they're gonna care if I'm gone, anyways.
I also told my ED therapist that I'll be quitting. Just like every other therapist, he'll probably give up immediately.

No! Do you live at home, is cutting them out of your life an option???

@CKBlossom I do live at home, but there’s no point in moving in with other family members. They all take my parents’ side, so. I’ve changed my mind, I’m going to save up my pills and overdose this summer. Starving myself makes me even more tired and weak, and I don’t need that right now. I just feel so much better now that I’ll be getting out of this hell hole we call “Earth.” I hate not just my own life, but life in general. Screw this shit, I’m done.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I am so glad that you have come here. Please continue to come here and chat. Big hugs!!

So sorry for the way that you have been healing. I a so glad that you have been seeing a therapist. Have you considered asking for/do you have individual sessions with your therapist? Can you bring up the comments that your parents have made to the therapist? Are you able to share with your therapist the thoughts of frustration and starvation? If it is difficult to speak maybe you could write these down? Or it may be time to seek out a new therapist. You can get through this.
Please let us know how you are doing.

@sunandflowers Yea I’ve told my therapist this stuff and he was very empathetic. I told him that there is no point in signing up for classes next year because I won’t be making it past summer, but he told me that we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.