I've been seeing this girl, she's really nice (although obvi

I've been seeing this girl, she's really nice (although obviously a bit mad cos she asked me out :p ) I really didn't think it had a chance of going anywhere at first - still early days - I figured that as soon as I told her stuff that'd be the end of it. Yesterday I told her that I'm trans, and that I suffer from depression, and that I have herpes, which I thought would put her off completely. I almost didn't tell her cos I find it really hard to talk about stuff and part of me was just going what's the point just tell her it ain't gonna work and go hide. But I really like her so I decided to talk to her. She was great about it all, said none of it changed how she feels about me :-) I explained that I've only told a few people so far that I'm trans but that I am planning to transition and she asked me if I'd prefer her to use a different name and masculine pronouns. She's told her parents too, so when I went to hers for dinner today they all called me by my chosen name and (mostly) the right pronouns which was really great :-) I'm still kinda scared at the idea of a relationship, but I'm a lot more hopeful now.

6 Hearts

THAT IS GREAT!!!!! I am so happy for you Davii! Such a brilliant development!

1 Heart

cool, glad to hear that talk went well for you. Good for you for managing to get it all out there.

1 Heart

giant steps Davii, you should be beaming w/pride. Enjoy!!!

1 Heart

Davii That sounds great my friend I am so happy for you. You are such a strong person pat yourself on the back from me okay Hugs :-)

1 Heart

Thanks guys :-)

1 Heart

@Davii :slight_smile:

That sounds great, I hope things work out between the two of you, its fantastic that shes supportive :)

1 Heart

@Duck95 thanks :slight_smile: I hope so too.