I've had my suspicions recently about by bf tracking me.. al

I've had my suspicions recently about by bf tracking me.. although I wasn't sure how.. When fighting he can ALWAYS find me... And I've been testing things out.. I took his beat up old truck instead of my 2014 Acadia...Bc i though maybe he was tracking the car.. Still found me... I left my phone at home so see if he was tracking my phone... He still found me!!(but I was back in my car) so I started to think maybe I was just paranoid and crazy and maybe he did just know me well enough to know all my hide aways.. Well... today I was going through my phone and in the settings I found that my locations and track my phone was on and registered to his email AND phone!!. Ahhh I'm not crazy!!... I also found in my fb that my recovery stuff has been changed to his number... I feel soo betrayed!!.. it's a total invasion of my privacy... even though I do nothing wrong and actually he has proved to see that.. I still feel it's a total lack of privacy.. I'm not even allowed to touch his phone and he literally sleeps with his phone in his pocket!!

1 Heart

It is a betrayal. You are an adult and he has no business monitoring you. But you cant look at his phone? Sounds funny to me. Get a hold of his phone and you will be surprised I bet. He has been doing all the thugs that he is so worried you are doing. It is called projection. :)

1 Heart

omg...i live in the same hell...you are NOT crazy...trust me but most of all, trust your intuition ...

1 Heart