I've just been diagnosed with BPD, I just feel alone

I've just been diagnosed with BPD, I just feel alone.

2 Hearts

You're never alone. A lot of us have it. It's okay ❤️

3 Hearts

Ive been battling this for awhile now and i just got diagnosis with it a month or so ago. I've tried to get help but its hard. My husband just said he doesn't have time for me anymore and wants a divorce. He didn't sign up for this. I am so devastated, and really am alone.

2 Hearts

I want this way when we first got together, but stress of being in the military and just getting out. Starting over its been so hard for me. He doesn’t have the attention for me because he’s starting school and it caused me to be super agitated and needy. I unknowingly pushed him away while trying to avoid abandonment.

A lot Of people who don't know how to help or feel helpless choose just not to deal with it & run. & it's not fair but it's true. You're not alone. It'll be okay. Sometimes it won't but a lot of the time it will. Bad days come & go as well as good days. We're gonna be okay ❤️ I supported you so you can always send me a message :)

1 Heart

thank you, I just feel like i finally started to get help and maybe in a month or two things could of been different. I just wish he would of suck it out.

1 Heart