I've only been on 150mg Trazodone for about a month, started

I've only been on 150mg Trazodone for about a month, started on Feb. 14th 2018. I've reported to my doctor that since taking it I have had between moderate to severe blurry vision and on occasion heart palpitations so she told me that I could stop taking the medication but has not told me how to stop it. She also said that I keep questioning her medical intelligence because I keep asking questions about my care.

So does anyone have any advice on how to go about coming off this drug when only being on it for a short time like this?

I missed 50mg of a dosage last week and was in withdrawal for 5 days so I'm scared to death of those symptoms coming back.

First, your doctor sounds like a total A$$, so I would look for a new one and use their guidance to come off this.

@CKBlossom I don’t know what is up with her. Up until now, she has been great. I finally heard back from her yesterday and she told me to cut the pill in half… like yeah I’ll jump right on that one.

I’m going to be moving out of state in a few weeks so it is pretty much pointless to find a new doctor now. I was hoping to be off these before the move but I might just end up waiting.