Just diagnosed on Thursday with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Scared a

Just diagnosed on Thursday with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Scared and want to discuss it with others x

1 Heart

I've not had MRI or pet scan yet so don't know what stage. Only symptoms are blocked nose and swollen neck lymph glands. Skoosh

I was diagnosed on 11/28 and start my first chemo tomorrow

Hello Skoosh1 - I am here to support you and discuss anything you would like. I have survived Hodgkin's for the last 27 years, starting when I was 24 years old. I am currently going through chemo, my 7th time being treated. How are you doing?

I was diagnosed in November. I got my PET/CT Scan in December. received my staging following that. I was staged at 1A. I haven't run across anyone else, even on the internet where they have mentioned they caught it at 1A. No matter what stage, I have seen many in stage 4, mentioning they are in full remission. I have done one round of ABVD chemo treatment, and I have lost about 70% of my hair (no biggy, it grows back - and I wonder what I will look like bald, or if it stops falling out - We'll see). I am getting a semi-permanent IV line put in on Monday, Feb. 8th, so they don't have to find a vein, every other week, for the next two months, in order to complete my chemo treatments.

I am sure it will all go well. Welcome to a VERY treatable form of Cancer! You are going to be fine!

My daughter was diagnosed at age 9, 2b. She underwent 4 rounds of ABVD. She has been clear for the last 2 1/2 years. She is doing great! Please keep your hopes and your spirits high!

1 Heart