Just finished making this one last night... I have a buyer t

Just finished making this one last night... I have a buyer that ordered it.. I just love this one I make these baby blankets in 5 colors.. Have a blister, but it turned out great

6 Hearts

@TheUnloved Is it knitting done on that square board or with 2 knitting needles? My mom did this, it's so beautiful! You are a good knitter. You certainly can make money with your hands. So cool! The only things I can do with my hands are done in the kitchen.... Yes, cook, and bake.(lol) Thanks for sharing your beautiful handicraft. Be strong the beat is yet, to follow.... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported.

1 Heart

I wanna be able to do that someday.

1 Heart

How beautiful! -I love it. I've tried to teach myself crocheting, but my squares are not always the same size!

1 Heart

THERE IS NO PROFIT in this! All of what comes in , goes right back out to help stroke survivors.. This is my ministry.. We are hard at work to make sure these people feel uplifted during this scary time in their life,.. What I do for work is something completely different... I have a website for that,. But will not advertise on here.. This is solely for STROKE SURVIVORS

1 Heart

@THEUNLOVED -so awesome. A great cause. My dad suffered a severe stoke leaving him unable to speak , with aphasia, n the use of the right side of his body. I wish we had , had one of these comforting blankets during his struggle ! -Thank you for all you do!

We need someone who can make these... Every care package that is sent out will have one of these.. So we need people who can make them..

http://youtu.be/DtAM9E7qsH0

1 Heart

@THEUNLOVED -I’m not great at the art of crocheting, but I’m going to check that out!