Just found out I have herpes. Scared shitless of the journeyJust found out I have herpes. Scared shitless of the

Just found out I have herpes. Scared shitless of the journey. My boyfriend has it too. We're trying but our relationship is falling apart. We both don't know what to do. We handle situations so differently. This we knew but it's really showing now. I need affection and reassurance to process and he needs space. Right about now I'm more afraid of losing our love? Aside from being in pain and so paranoid it will come on my face. I need a support group. I'm not telling anyone. It's private and I can't get through this with strength. However, before I seek a therapist, I need some immediate support. Please and thank you. Bless you all who are facing such

2 Hearts

I would sit down and talk to him about how you're feeling. Tell him it's serious to have this conversation and how you feel about the direction your relationship is going in.

I think if your newly diagnosed you need time to adjust and deal with the emotions. You do need to talk to him and tell him exactly what you have said here. Tell him you understand he deals with things differently but you need his support too. You dont want him to shut you out. I know its important to address how you feel its affecting your relationship or that fear but i think talking thru whats going on in both your heads about herpes and working thfough that is the first step. Just my thoughts but do what you think is best.

2 Hearts