Just found this site. I feel so alone even though I'm marrie

Just found this site. I feel so alone even though I'm married. I just want someone to value me and love me

2 Hearts

I feel the same. I'm married but my wife continues her separation. Does not wear her ring. Took marriage status off fb account. And does not give me sex or romance. I love romance and love.

1 Heart

@larry22 Welcome to SG! You will meet many people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The right- hand corner of this page are numerous groups. Also there is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There are Relationship and Separation groups. Be strong the best is yet, to follow… SG friends are here to support, and be supported.

@linwel Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The right-
hand corner of the page are numerous groups. Also there is a Support Someone icon familarized with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There is a Loneliness group. Be strong the best is yet, to follow.... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported.

Thank you Irma. I Need people in my life.

1 Heart

everyone wants to be loved and appreciated

1 Heart

I sit here night after night while he sleeps in the recliner.

1 Heart

@linwel I am sorry, what is your husband problem? Is he Ill ? How long you’ll are married? Have you sat down, and spoke to him, how you feel unloved? You got to talk about. Loneliness can eat you up inside, it affects you both physically, and emotionally. Hugs my friend.

I want love and romance. But my wife sleeps in different bed and always fighting with me.

So why do you stay? That's the question I'm always asked.

@linwel
3 kids

3 kids. And she threatens to destroy me financial if I do

23 years marriage. Now separated since October 18