Just looked at the weather forecast this morning. We are get

Just looked at the weather forecast this morning. We are getting a snow and freezing rain storm on Tuesday night and Wednesday. That means I will have to cancel my therapy app again this week. **** it, it seems we are getting 2 storms every week lately. I'm pi$$ed just thinking about cleaning up the wet snow. I can feel the pain already. It's so frustrating. Sometimes life can be a real b*tch.

2 Hearts

Weather is crazy. Stupid global warming. I hope you don't get buried. Don't overdue it, just do the minimum necessary. Wish you could send some of that snow to our mountain snowpack. We've been getting occasional rains now, but they are sudden downpours and flooding all the dry earth. The next one for us is due thursday. Even if it rained all winter long, it wouldn't pull us out of the drought. Off to work as usual. Use the next few days to prepare.

@annetrue Good morning anne. We are suppose to get 6-10 inches. It figures my X has to go out to an app that day, so I have to open up the driveway and clean the van off! I wish I could sent it your way, you need it more than I do.

Brrrrrr... Yuck!!! Horrible.... Take care of yourself as much as you can...
(maybe your ex will get snowed out when she goes to her appontment...... oops sorry being naughty there) :P

2 Hearts

@Davii Now that would be a blessing

I live in a warmer area, so we just have cold rain. So, I sure feel for you. Sorry about missing your appointment.

1 Heart

@Stormi I wish all we got was cold rain :slight_smile: Thank you for caring Stormi