Just saying Hello and sending love!

Hello all!

Been a while since ive been on this site at all. Last time i was on was just after i returned from my trip to Oz, back in the beggining of September.

Though i've kept away for my own reasons i still hold this place and the people ive met here close to my heart and i just wanted to pop in and say Hello and send you all my love.

Many of us here have our own struggles and day to day battles to face so i just wanted to send all my love and wish you all strength as you keep fighting everyday towards something better.

Brief update: Generally Ive been doing pretty well since i got back from Oz. I have had a couple of rocky moments (like everyone has to face in this life) but ive held on pretty ok and im still going.
On the ED front, well this is always a difficult time of year for me, but i am holding on to all ive learned over this long recovery period and i am clinging on to whatever clarity and calmness i came to over my travel this summer, from which i draw strength to keep going.

Thats about it from me.

I send you ALL my love, those i have known and to those i have not known here.

and please remember. There is always light, and there is always the possibility of a good life no matter how dark things may sometimes seem and feel.

Lots of Love and smiles
Andrea

love you andrea--today my b-day! hehehe i dont knwo why im going around telling everyone! ha....ha ha

love
maureen

Happy Birthday Maureen!!! Hope you are well sweety!

xoxoxo
Andrea

Andrea,

Oh, so good to see you, friend! I've MISSED you!! ♥ I'm glad you're doing well (I hope...). It sounds like your trip was a success. ♥

Thinking about you! Sending HUGS! :)

Love,

Jen

Jen!

Ive missed you too! Yes i've been doing pretty well :) and from what i fead, you've been doing great too! I'm so happy for you!

Take Care sweety
xoxoxo