Just saying hello!

Hey everyone!! I hope you are all doing well. Things have still been pretty busy on my end. Nothing has changed with regards to getting help (although part of me wishes that wasn't true :( ) but i'm not too stressed which is good. I just have been feeling physically crappy the last few days. How have you all been?

Hi sonrisas, nice to hear from you. Do you know what it is that is stopping you from getting help? You sound like you want help but you are too scared to ask for it. Its natural to be scared, but I promise you that you will feel so much better if you do ask for help. Even just asking for the help lifts a weight off your shoulders. Sorry, enough nagging. You have to do it in your own time, but just know that we are all here for you!

Me... I'm so so, thanks for asking

Take care of yourself, and keep writing

Much love

Lisa xxx

Thats exactly why. I am afraid. Afraid of the fact that when I see a doc and get diagnosed then it will be REAL. I know I have a problem but it's almost like it's not real yet. Do you know what I mean? It's weird. I think about getting help almost everyday and I think about what would go along with it I just want that little bit of my life back. I know that deep down I do want help and you're absolutely right about that. I'm just really really scared. I told myself I would after a certain amount of time. That has long passed and I find myself saying the same thing over and over again. I need courage and someone to just help me find something I'm comfortable with. Thanks so much for the support.

Hi Sonrisas

Please don't be afraid. You have done the hardest part, you have admitted that you have a problem with eating. That's sometimes the hardest thing to do. I hope you amnage to find the strength to get some professional help. You sound like you could really benefit from it right now. Remember we are all here to listen, but working towards recovery I think you definitely need a professional. That old saying, tomorrow never comes... please don't put it off for too long. Remember that you are deserving of help. You deserve a life free from ED. You deserve to enojoy your life!!

I am here for you if you want to talk about it

xxx

Thanks so much. Every little bit of support and strength you guys give helps me move...even if it only an inch

hi! im pulling through--like you know, this is my b-day weekend! ha....so although i am tired and such--i will enjoy it!

love
maureen