Keeping hope while trying

I am at my wits end here and have to open up to someone and sometimes strangers are so much easier to talk to so here it goes. I am a 27 year old female and I am over weight and have been on the depo shot since I was 16. I have been off of it for over a year and my husband and I are trying to have a baby. Its becoming quite painful emotionaly. Seems like everyone around me is having a baby or has already had one and I am loosing my mind.Im hoping someone out there can offer me some better advice then, it will happen when it happens...

j sheridan

hon u have to let your body sort itself out it can take a couple of years for the system to kick back into overdrive. one of my girls had this before she finally ended up pregnant and yes it did seem that everyone was having babies around her and piled on the pressure

but stop and do the maths u have had a good six years of the injection which had done its job valiantly so now we need to give it time to relax its last guardianship of your portals

if u are at all worried then speak to the family planning people although i am sure they wont have changed the chat that much in the three years or so about relax it will happen naturally etc, give it six months and ask to speak to someone if need be

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)