Let's do a check in! Let us know how you are doing

Let's do a check in! Let us know how you are doing.

1 Heart

Btw...I am still sick. Who knew 1 person could have so much snot. I know I know....tmi, but I am miserable, I am sharing it with you guys lol

1 Heart

@Yellowrose10 hey we’re here to share even the snot! Hope you feel better. I’m good I think, my ex has raised his (very) ugly head more times than I would like (which is never in perfect week) so was feeling frustrated as its tiring feeling anxious when phone rings not knowing what drama awaits and so frustrating gray rocking him but I did successfully so not all bad hey! I try to look at it that I could be listening to it 24/7 and I’m not so all good.

Hope you feel better soon @Yellowrose10. I woke up feeling sick this morning. I had plans to reorganize all the boxes I threw my personal belongings in when I moved out. I can never seem to get to it and it is the weekend.

1 Heart

Miss my family something fierce right now. The holidays have been really hard so far and it seems they're only getting worse. Thanks for being here, guys. Thinking of posting a detailed account of my story so that I feel validated soon, and so that I continue my no contact. Still don't want anything to do with my narc but the rest of them are a different story and I need to be strong.

1 Heart

@BeFree27 I shared my story and it did help. Sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts xx

My ex narc has been leaving messages on phone and text, very vague messages. He is such a coward, likes to hint at things but not getting to the point. I don't feel any pain anymore just a curious sort of indifference toward him. The love is gone. I am still numb from the slap of reality I received in his coldness toward me; I never encountered that with any other human before. It is like he has no heart, no soul. I feel like I am living in a shadow.

3 Hearts

Particularly hard day. Sad. Thinking about the reality from all the damage done by the relationship with the narc, and how I tried to fix things, and they just got worse. It affected my mood.

I did something that was for me the other day, and today I got, "..why you do that ? I want from you ..... "

YellowRose sorry about the head cold.

1 Heart

Not bad Better :).

1 Heart