Life how many of us live when i said live mean accept our

life
how many of us live when i said live mean accept our self as we are hugging our struggles our pain whetever we are going throw life , my menthal health journey start five years ago i was unhappy feel so badly we all my emotions i was struggling also we my marrieges my hole life was so misserable
i know deep down of me something was wrong , because i had those day were i knew i have everything in my life and wasen't money i meant my family my daugther my pets so was those moments when i feel alive, but them i had most of my dark days, until my hole body collapsed and i had reach for help on 2021 and i stared my treatment for my anxiety , depression,bipolar
i did not belive at the beginning about this is happing to me , i questioning my self over and over
until one day i promise to my self love me as i'm accept my self and accept thoses bad days when they came just feel them and don't avoid them if i want to cry i cry if i want to be and bed i will be and bed everything the i know is not makeing harm my self i will accept them i i start feeling much much better with me know is been one year and half with my medications , and i feel much better i start accepting life people my family everything around me as they are , i know that i will always be an my medication for life but i accept the , my advice for you is i know exactly how you all feel i been there.. but i also want you to know medication help also think about when you have those happy momments is there when you can start feeling your self and when you start accepting your self as you are and whereever you going throw you going to start feeling alive as i'm now and just remember i do have thoses bad bad days where i just want to dessapear but them i just hug my feeling and accept them and i start feeling better again..... if you read me thank you so much my heart is with you wherever you are , wherever you going throw, remember hug your feelings start loveing them as they came and i promise you , you will start feeling alive aging
my name is alicia
and i know i have so much to live for..... XOXO

This is a beautiful post, thank you so much for sharing it! -SG