Like a keg of dynamite

Hello friends, my story is short and sweet. My anger management problems started in my 30's. After struggling in experimentation with marijuana, and LSD my moods became topsy turvy. From one moment I was yelling and screaming, the next moment I would be humble as a lamb. I lost a few relationships due to what was happening with me. Now, it's under control with the proper tools I received. Has anything like this happened to you? Care to share what worked with you anger issues?

Hi there. I can totally relate because I now realize that adding any kind of chemical substance to your body will change the way you act. I used to do a lot of coke a few years ago and it messed with everything...my sleep, my mood, my drive. I feel like ever since I stopped my life has completely moved in the right direction and I have no will to go back to where I was in that state.

Hello mC- I no longer use any mind altering chemical (knock wood) There are many healthy substitutions out there. I just have to go with the flow, and hope for the best. Thank you for your comment