Like all of you I am trying to be strong. Like I've mentione

Like all of you I am trying to be strong. Like I've mentioned I've only ended things a couple days ago, and today I woke veryyy lonely. I know that in the past I would have looked at his social media website to check up on him, and fill the void. But I know that it's not going to help me move forward, which is something I desperately need to make into a habit. Now I just stare at the broken printer and broken door, which he got drunk and broke on separate occasions when he was mad. This is my reminder of him which I need to look at..and yet I still get lonely. But I'm trying very hard. It's sad it's still easy to cry and dwell on these memories. I can hardly finish up my finals week! I need help, my heart is not in a good place.

3 Hearts

@d3riq I empathized with you. You ended an emotionally abusive relationship, but you still missed him so...... Even though he made you feel worthless, with his emotional abused? May I ask what you missed of him the most? Name some of his good qualities? Is he the man you wanted to spend the rest of your Life with? What about him being the father of your children? Would he make a good dad? Yes, I understand you missed, and loved him. But he made you so unhappy...... Love isn't supposed to hurt. Love is Patience, Kind, and Understanding. . He is not! Good luck in your finals!
Be strong the best is yet, to follow..... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported.

3 Hearts

Thank you for your support and letting me think about the reality of my situation through your questions. I get these questions a lot. I'm never sure how to answer this. All I can say is I liked how smart he was and I believed in all his dreams. I liked who he was around his friends, but I rarely got to see this side of him. The bad certainly out weighted the good..I guess I was just sticking around hoping that he would become that person.. :(

1 Heart

i know the feeling, i am feeling the same way today and mine also ended just a few days ago rly...i think it gets better, i know it's supposed to, i know today was better than tday, i think the nights are the hardest and the mornings....i know for me everytime i remember the good, i just try to think about the bad....hang in there.

1 Heart

@eep also try not to check social media, and avoid triggers, i know how hard it is but it’s the best thing you can do for yourself. it’s just gonna harm you.