Like I have mentioned earlier I am becoming more and more in

Like I have mentioned earlier I am becoming more and more into girls everyday. I want to eventually be able to share this information about myself with the people close to me. There is a single problem with this. My family and friends are repulsed by the idea of it, please help. (Me and this girl I mentioned previously are doing better than ever :) )

1 Heart

When coming out about your sexuality, you are hoping for a sense of release because you are finally able to let go of a secret that has been bothering you for a while . In this type of situation you have two options. The first would be to take a chance and hope that they will accept you , and you have to prepare yourself for if things don't go exactly as planned . In that case then you need to be confident and let them know that this is serious and don't apologize for being who you are. Your second choice would be to just enjoy being in a relationship and keep it to yourself until you feel that you are ready to move on and accept the fact that they won't give you a chance . You're sexuality does not define you, yes it is a major part of who you are but you are a complex individual who likes different things and that's what makes you unique. If they care about you now , then hopefully they will not judge you or make you feel like you are wrong. You're perfect the way that you are don't ever let anyone change you. Stay strong and do what is best for you . Don't be afraid, the sooner you do it the better. Don't let it constantly bother you. You are an amazing person , never forget that. I wish you the best. Good luck. !!:)

1 Heart