Like in my feelings a little bit my Landlords staff is so ve

Like in my feelings a little bit my Landlords staff is so verbally abusive one just said I would look good in an orange jumpsuit dude you won’t be even worth the time it would take to beat you down or do anything else to you or any of the staff I ain’t got time! I am not the monster people try to paint me to be why should it bother me not sure if I know I am not?

1 Heart

Why would someone say that to you?!

1 Heart

He a redneck **** is why.

1 Heart

@ndbassett. No need for those people to be like that. You handled it perfectly, tho!

If they said it to me; it would be hard for me not to say “you would look good in an orange jumpsuit, too!”
But if you smile, ignore it, and keep going; you’ve made the best choice.

Aaarrgh. Karma will get him someday.

To be honest they are sore because I put them on blast about how nasty things are around here with the bugs and all I gave them an online review with pictures and they red hot about it .I have done 3 reviews really of late why don’t they just do the right thing instead of getting pissed when folks call them out for doing wrong? I did try and go to them about the issues first and was told stuff like I was being petty. They do just enough to get by.

1 Heart

@ndbassett perhaps complain to the state and or health dept., if you feel comfortable with that. you might be protected as a whistleblower but that is more legal territory.