Little brother

Hi. Im 16 years old. And when i was 7 my mom had a baby boy names joseph.. However he passed away before i got the chance to meet him. And everyday theres somone around me saying "ugh my little brother/sister is so annoying". And those comments bother me more than anyyhing because i would give anything to have my brother. To be able to watch him grow up and be able to teach him things. Its been a while now and yet i think about him as if he died yesterday. I write him notes telling him how much i woulda love to meet him and that i miss him and i swear im not phyco.. But i have no clue when il stop harping on this. And i havnt a clue how to handle my feelings.

Hi Secret me, So very sorry to hear about your brother. I had a sister, my only sibling. She died in 1992 when she was 41. I was 31 at the time of her death. I am thankful for the years we had together. She was a wonderful sister. I have missed her so much since her death. It's been almost 18 years since her death. As I said, she was my only sibling. I wish she was here sometimes to talk to. I still miss her. Like you, I would give anything to have my sister. I think writing the notes is a great idea. I hope you have them kept in a journal/notebook. I write poetry. It helps me to write. Please keep sharing with us. We are here for you. ((((hugs))))

hi secret me

its always a good thing to remember our loved ones and speculate who/what/where they would be/doing. as a mother who has had a still birth i often find myself looking at strangers in the street thinking i wonder if my son would have been like them, what he would have liked who he would have looked like myself or my husband. i allso keep a journal of thoughts and what i think he liked each year as a xmas present, what his sibblings got and who argued over the wishbone, silly things really but i think u have a good idea,

keep posting and chattin

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes

Thank you both so very much. Its really good to hear about other peoples similar situations and how they handle it. Everyday i wonder what it wouldv been like havning a little sibling. Its funny bc my mom and stepdad just bought a puppy. And i always refer to her as my sister and i spoil her. Everytime im left home to watch her i call it babysitting and i even make her take naps. It might sound crazy but she fills in the apot sort of. I have one older sister and she always was the boss of me and always used to make me play the baby when wed play house. And i didnt care as long a i could play with my cool older sister. Iv always wanted to be a cool big sister.

and there is a way u can still be a cool big sister lots of organizations need people to team up with those who need a helping hand and take them on outtings. start asking around in your area and see whats happening, mayb a playgroup or a church event will allow u to be the "big one".

as for baby sittin the puppy i think thats a great idea, it makes u feel good and right now thats all that matters.

keep posting hon

as always

loving thoughts and positive vibes

Hi Secret me, In reading about your puppy and how you are with her, it reminds me of my youngest cat and how I am with him. He is a male Blue Point Siamese/Himalayan mix. He is almost 6 months old. He is my baby. He loves on me alot and gives me alot of attention. With my kids grown and not needing me as much, he has helped to feel a need in me. He loves for me to hold him like a baby and sleep in my arms. Sometimes I have problems typing on the computer because this is when he seems to really like for me to do this. He has helped me through a time when my kids don't need me as much anymore.

Keep sharing and letting us know how you are doing. ((((hugs))))