Loneliness

HI, I FEEL LONELY SOMETIMES BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO. I HAVE FEW FRIEND AND RELATIVES. ITS VERY HARD TO MEET NEW PEOPLE THAT YOU CAN MAKE A GOOD FRIENDSHIP. I HAVE TRIED BUT DOESN'T WORK OUT. I HAVE PROBLEMS THAT WORRY ME AND SOMETIMES I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT.

hey dear!
i can understand what u going through..i used to be in that stage once but i have struggled and went through it i know it is hard but nothing is impossible in life it only depends on how u do it...
be open with the people around you be friendly with them and try to talk about something they might like it...don't just give up try to make new friends u'll never know when u will meet someone who is gonna change your life..go to new places either.
if the problem u having is a serious problem! i would suggest u to see ur psychiatrist...they might help!

P.S! hope this help

love u to u hun
XXluckyXX

i know what you are talking about. sometimes you can have a 100 friends and still feel alone, i’ve been there. i agree with lucky_gal1, if you are having serious problems think about talking to a doctor to work through it. But know that you can always come here to talk and let out your feelings. everyone is here to support one another

i feeel the same why i was always bullyied in school so i avoided meeting new people now my soical life sucks. i want to go out an meet new people but im afraid of being hurt,laughed at,and rejected.

unknown

we often find friends where we least expect them, have u tried a social event or offered to help out at one so that u get to know others who are helping out as well as the people who are going to be attending the event

sometimes just going to the gym will find a person to chat too that can lead to more or walking the dog visiting the local cafe or shop

school is always a hard place to find friends but the adult world is a far more leient place to find friends choose soemthing u like and take it from their

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)