Lonely and depressed as always

Lonely and depressed as always

1 Heart

I am so sorry, I wish you could find something that brings you joy. Reading, gaming, dancing, singing, nothing?

1 Heart

@CKBlossom I like playing games but it’s not enough

1 Heart

it helps to go to coffee places and be around people.

2 Hearts

@Doodle1234 I really don’t like going places or being around people

2 Hearts

BBBut but but we like to be around YOU! :stuck_out_tongue: Honestly I feel that (what you wrote). I had to take 2 days hermiting after spending time with a friend for a day. Some people suck your energy, while others give you energy. So it’s good you arent spending time with people if it doesn’t feel good to you. It can be nice to focus all your energy on you and spending time doing all your favorite things, and then when you feel up to it, try to be insituations where you might have neutral or positive interactions with people. I can only speak for myself, but I took 2 years of almost always being alone, and it made me a little ungrounded. You need to have positive interactions with people, to have contrast and prove to yourself that you made the right decisions by choosing not to be around some people. I wish Id known that. But of course we just want to be safe, and that’s so valid. Take your time, and spend time with people when yoi feel ready, and when you feel someone adds happiness to your life.

1 Heart