Lonley, depressed, isolated

Lonley, depressed, isolated.

2 Hearts

No one to talk to.

No one to even see.

Me too. :((

I'm so sorry you're feeling that way, friend. Wish I could give you hug. Would you like to share what triggered you to this? Please know that you're not alone and you don't need carry your burdens alone. We're all here to listen and support you. Looking forward to hear from you. Hugs!

Me too.

So ami but i’ve Been schooled that depressed people here don’t want to talk to depressed lonely people until they get over their depression. That is truly messed up and so is this site.

@Sickandtiredandlonely I know you are hurting. I get that. I know everything feels 100x’s worse right now and its easy to feel people don’t want what’s best for you. I have found that in my lowest this site can actually make me feel worse. The littlest things like not getting a response right a way could devastate me and cause my loniness to feel worse. However, I am able to come back and discuss things when I’m not feeling as sensitive and this site is very effective for me. I have found so many people that are willing to talk, give me their perception, or person experiences. I gain a lot from knowing someone wants to help…even if its not what i want to hear. They took the time to write and try to understand my situation. Sometimes, i don’t get a response but rather just a heart and that’s ok. They read it bc they care and or can relate…

Trust that your pain will pass. You will overcome and you will feel normal again. It takes time but you can do it.

Anthony God gives his strongest soldiers the hardest battles.♡

@AnthonyStiles, I’m not so sure about the above saying. I think it is just supposed to make us feel better somehow. Similar to “God won’t give you more than you can handle.” I think we end up with more than we can handle all the time. It’s one of the ways we know we need God. God promises that he will always be with us, but not that we can do “all things” without him.

Anthony, how are you doing today? Are you able to get out of the house to people watch?

@socalpoppy no not at all. It’s cold, grey, dreary and depressing.

Life is a bowl of misfortune it's up to us to climb out of that bowl!

@Zstar just climb out? I wish it was that easy.