Lose weight without being hungry

i think this is good common sense about making a lifestyle change and not dieting:

"The sound of your stomach growling can be a reminder that losing weight is sometimes a pain.

Nutrition experts say the key to losing weight and keeping it off is not a strict, oppressive diet but making permanent lifestyle changes that you can live with.

"You do not have to eat less food to lose weight but change what kind of food you are eating," said Indi Maharaj, a registered dietitian with Erlanger's Chattanooga LifeStyle Center.

According to Brian Jones, registered dietitian at Memorial Hospital, a healthy rate of weight loss is between 1 and 2 pounds per week.

The Times Free Press spoke to area registered dietitians to assemble 10 tips on how to lose weight without going hungry."

read more here: http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2010/nov/18/fight-hunger-how-to-drop-...

Hello,

I used the 31 days fat loss cure guide and lost tremendous amount of weight in a short period of time. Surprising, the weight never returned.. This guide helped me so much and is a true miracle!

If you are anything like me who tried everything from going to the gym to taking diet pills and nothing worked for you, then I recommend you check out this site for more information:

www.howtoloseweightfastfromstomach.com

Good Luck to all of you