Lost my mother suddenly a little over a year ago. She was my

Lost my mother suddenly a little over a year ago. She was my best and only friend. I am left alone now with no friends. I am fairly young and am having a very hard time dealing with daily life, let alone major life events to come. Sometimes I feel like I will also die very young like she did and have an overall sense of doom haunting me.

I know exactly how you feel, my Mom was 46 when she passed, I was 25 she was my everything, than my dad 3 years ago now my husband this month, just feel completely lost and going through the motions of life. Have to be strong for the kids but a complete mess inside.

1 Heart

I understand how u feel i lost my dad when i was 17 and then my mother in 2010 and now i just lost my husband on nov 26,2015...I try my Best to be Strong for my younger daughter. .I am Blessed TO HAVE HER

Many of us are traveling that same road. Dad, mom, then my wife...a year between each, with my bride passing last December. First you survive...then start living again. I am just now starting to resolve all this. I got help through a group and I don't know how I would have made it this far without it. Get better, get help if you need it (don't we all?) and keep going. Your mother would want the best for you...make her proud.

From Mental & Physical Abuse to Grief & Loss