Masturbating…

hey guys i am starting the pact from today wish me luck i will try to not do it for next 20 days…

1 Heart

Good luck in it. It will not be easy i know. something’s for you to think about, what will you do instead? what are you going to replace masturbating with? What i learned, it was helpful to replace things in my life to help me stop. I had to look at things i enjoyed and work to increase them. I turned to a lot of reading of books, that was helpful for myself, I also started yoga and mediation.

1 Heart

thank you. i’ll replace it with being busy as possible like i can do some random activities and i’ll try to remain happy.

1 Heart

If i did this, i would have to start self harm in replace of this. I hate myself

best of luck to you as you try things. Something i learned several years ago, try something and if it does not work, try something else. It can take a while to find the right combination for yourself and works’ best for you

1 Heart

thankuuuuhhh

did you feel a sense of security when you harm yourself ?

try to think about your closed ones they be hurt by your actions. you should seek a therapist. you will heal just don’t overthink

1 Heart

Yes, My animal would alway be there for me. I miss it, i deeply do. I could shed a few tears because i had a connection with it who understood me. Like “Jordan Peterson” once stated, if you have someone like me in a professional that i would struggle with. He was right and the animal inside would prove him wrong. But i gave up on pharmacy technician. Brain injury and anxiety issues and not the mention rude customers.

I would do anything to have it back and then i would have to convince it. “IT” needs definitely, therapy !! It has a set of rules of like hide, fight, … blah whatever and than i am the one coaching itself. It’s reversed roles, super cool

1 Heart

you have to be patient and don’t give up on yourself i trust you … you can get over it.

1 Heart

I ate an entire bag of andes chocolate yesterday secretively. I gelt sick. Still rather go back to sh. Walk into lightning :cloud_with_lightning:

1 Heart