Men

Why are men such lying bas…rds, They tell how honest the are and will never hurt you but they do. Their always ghosting to .

1 Heart

I know how that feels. Having male friends that treated me and the others terribly just makes it harder to trust men nowadays. As much as I’d like to believe that not every guy’s like that, but I’m starting to doubt that it’s a fact.

1 Heart

I don’t know where you’ve been meeting all these SOBs, but I can certainly point you to many women I know who have been very happy with their male partners. Not to say that there haven’t been bad times, but nothing is forever. Online dating is probably one of the worst places to start, because it is really hard to get to know somone without actually spending time face-to-face with them. I suggest you try to arrange a long “courtship” with lots of non-commital meeting involved: going for a walk, watching a movie, having coffee, wondering around an art gallery, stuff like that.

For what it’s worth, I am still on good terms with all my ex girlfriends (the ones I am still in touch with!) some of whom I lived with for years.

I wish you better luck in future.

1 Heart

I know many married people , I know nice men and I know couples who met on line, But why are people so heart less gutless to say its not working or how they feel . Why hurt someone.

Most of them think that acting “cool” should catch girls’ attention, but I find it BS. Most of them crave for sexual pleasure, not emotional intimacy - they’re the dominating species of this planet. I don’t know the exact reason why they do this, I think this mindset passes on to newer generations, which is really scary, but nonetheless true.

Also, if you’re single and want to be happy in relationships, focus on self-care, first. Yes, I know it takes time and time, but putting much effort into loving yourself means you can learn to properly set boundaries without worrying about pleasing everyone else.

1 Heart

Hi @sasha1

It can be difficult to see people positively after repeated negative experiences. However, just remember that there are amazing people out there who will surprise you and break this pattern. With love, SG

1 Heart