My APNEA is in full swing. I've had a head cold for a couple

My APNEA is in full swing. I've had a head cold for a couple weeks. Then a full fledged cold. Rough time breathing as it is due to all the mucus. I've barely slept in several nights. Exhausted beyond words. And on top of that, I'm having severe anxiety attacks because I stop breathing over and over when I sleep. My mouth guard and nose vents aren't helping a bit due to the anxiety.

Sorry to hear that. Do you have any Breath Right nasal strips those are very helpful. Also if you're able too get Afrin 12 hour nasal spray that stuff is fantastic, get Vicks vapor rub too (not the off brand)..
I had troubles the other morning I rolled on my back in my sleep so I kept waking up from stopping breathing so of course I started feeling more anxiety about that. For some reason my apnea has acted up more so of course I felt exhausted and had headaches after I got up.

1 Heart

I slept last night....... finally. No, I should get some strips for emergency. I've had a bad head cold which made everything worse.

@constructionjim That’s great! Bad colds can last 3 to 4 weeks. Hopefully you will sleep ok tonight.