My bfs son did it again. The son has a medical marijuana car

My bfs son did it again. The son has a medical marijuana card and he went to a new place called the rise. He bought enough to keep him in his bedroom 4 2 day's. This evening I left to go back to my place and as usual I texted my boyfriend that I made it home okay it was then he proceeded to tell me that his son the God knows what he talk couldn't get out of bed this evening so he had to call an ambulance to go to the hospital. I don't know what kind of cocktail he took to be strong enough to make him not move something needs to be done. I hope that the hospital if he does get up there keeps him I hope they try to get him into a program of some sort

I hope so too!

@CKBlossom. now the dad is getting high. The son hasn’t gone anywhere in a week but the dad got so high last night he had no idea where he was or anything. I left. I’m tired of being treated like crap and if it continues I am done it keeps on telling me he’s sorry no sorry not cutting it you’re turning into your ex wife and your son do you wonder why everybody has walked away from him this is why