My close guy friend told me last week that his friend and hi

My close guy friend told me last week that his friend and his friend’s gf were hanging out and apparently, somehow, I got brought up in their convo. He told me that his friend’s gf wants to meet me (we’ve already kinda met before briefly on several occasions) and that I can come with them when they hang out next time if I want but I’m not sure if it’ll happen or not (he’s said similar things like this before that ended up never happening). I used to hang out with them before the friend got a gf and they stopped hanging out with me. Their group also has a group chat which I’m obviously not a part of. I just feel awkward about it since I used to be a part of their group, but also because I don’t know them very well, besides my guy friend.

Sounds really odd, if you ask me.

@KidDJ Yeah, I have no idea why she’d suddenly want to meet me after it’s already been like 2 years.

it's like they didnt want to make her feel jealous, but now that she feels secure in the relationship they want you back in. Idk how to navigate social situations, so idk. You could just go, have the experience and depending on how you feel, choose to do it again or not. You coulf just be friends with your one friend and dont have to move it beyond that too.

@Blueberries1234 It’s probably also because I wasn’t very close to my guy friend’s friend at that time either so they didn’t think it was a big deal just kicking me out. I just don’t know if this is a one time thing or if they’ll let me hang out with them from now on. But if it’s a one time thing, then, yeah, I don’t really see any point in it.