My current girlfriend asked me back out last week. Course I

My current girlfriend asked me back out last week. Course I said yes. She said she wants to take it slow this time around. We have so much fun together every time we are together. I want her to come on to me, and to let me know that she wants to have sex with me. I'm respectively waiting for her to feel ready, but I feel too I just want us to do it. Maybe it's my hormones. Maybe it's because I feel such a connection to her. Maybe it's because sex with her is allot of fun and she makes me feel so good. But maybe with all this, I'm just a little impatient too. Thoughts?

Give her sometym and let her be ready"You both have to enjoy it,right?

I do intend to give her as much time as she needs. I think she really respects that as well. I told her I'd never push her to do anything she didn't want to do. I do get a bit impatient, mainly with myself, but I can't stop thinking about sex with her. As well as the next time we get together. We've had allot of fun together so far. I love being with her. Maybe it was the kiss she gave me last week, that may still have me so fired up

@Brian36 Take it slow