My dad holds his game higher. than our family

My dad holds his game higher. than our family

@jennabutterfly 16 Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right off this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There are Depression,mSelf Esteem, and Anxiety groups.SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow......

Hi Jennabutterfly16. Do you mean your dad picks his games over you and the family? My ex used to do that -- I divorced him. Not just that but it was a big part of it -- he couldn't be bothered with anything that wasn't his game. Is your dad doing that? It's hard when you need them and they're there -- but won't make time for you and not because they're creating a cure for cancer -- but because they're PLAYING A GAME.

Hello Everyone:
For those of you who are new to our Group, I would like to introduce myself, I am Marlene, the Moderator for this Group and I am very happy you decided to join us! At the bottom of this page there is a "FAQ" that may answer any questions you may have; if not, please let me know and I will forward your questions onto the Support Groups Site Management. Also, at the top of this page there is a link, "Groups" that lists all the Support Groups available to join on this Site. If I can be of any help, just let me know. Once again, WELCOME!
Marlene1105, Moderator