My husband and I have a volunteer job that we do on the othe

My husband and I have a volunteer job that we do on the other side of town. It takes us about 50 minutes to drive to. There are many great places to eat there and in the past we would try new places to eat all the time. My husband was trying to talk me into going into another place to eat and I had the same talk with him 'I won't be able to eat there because I know they have put sugar in their foods and salads.' He gets upset and says 'How long to do you plan on eating crazy like this?' and I say first it is not crazy, I am much healthier and happier, I have lost around 20 pounds that I do not ever want back, I feel deep down better than I have in years, so NO I will not go to the places that kept me sick. We ended up going to Whole Foods and I bought my almond butter and organic fruits and an organic chicken that I ate there. My husband had a sandwich and chips. Even though I have forced his lifestyle to be low sugar he has lost about 10 pounds and looks 15 years younger. Even though he has these good changes he still acts like an A__ and tries to fight me about this lifestyle. I would love to be surrounded by people that eat like this so I do not have to constantly be fighting and explaining and being told off for being sugarfree. I want to be surrounded by people that truly understand how important this life change is.

2 Hearts

"...he has lost about 10 pounds and looks 15 years younger. ..."
Does he know that?

@RecoveringRose YES, our friends, family and neighbors always ask him how come he looks like he does not age and why does he look so young. Besides getting him off heavy sugar and coffee, I have been asking him to exercise more and he does swim one mile when we go to the pool. That is 64+ laps non stop then I drag him to the gym and come home and have a large glass of purified water. Ladies tell him he is handsome so I have no idea why he keeps fighting with me about this lifestyle. UGH.

BTW, I LOVE that pic!

@RecoveringRose Thank you. Love the colors in that picture.