My husband died suddenly on Nov 4 2015. I am still hoping th

My husband died suddenly on Nov 4 2015. I am still hoping this is not real and I will wake up from a bad dream. He waa not supposed to die, he was healthy. I just don't understand why he left us. I will always ask myself what I could have done to save him.

3 Hearts

hi
death is not planned.it just happens. we have to accept death.. cherish the moments and live ur life well..its a loss yes.but you have to be thankful to be alive and do what u want to do in life.this is a life journey.and enjoy ur journey .

1 Heart

i dont know how old your husband was. A friend of mine lost her husband at 38 suddenly and a month later I lost my Dad to sudden death, he had just turned 64. I know we both struggle with it still and there is no words anyone can. Its only been just over a month......grieve and scream and cry all you need to and as often as you need to. PS...is this support group over the world or in new zealand
??????

1 Heart

I lost my husband 11 months ago, he was healthy and it was in his sleep, there is nothing we can do to save them, one of the hardest things I decided to do was not hink about the what ifs, but to instead think of a memory, it makes me feel like I'm doing something for him now, keeping his memory alive so I never forget what each and every inch of him was like, sometimes when I'm sad it's something as little as imagining his hands simply so no part of him is ever forgotten, I'm sorry to say it doesn't seem to be getting any easier, I long for a day when I don't cry, but at the same time if that day comes I'll feel guilty for not, thinking of you in your loss

1 Heart

I lost my husband to a heart attack on Nov. 27, 2015. He was 42. I too am hoping it's all a bad dream. My heart aches for him so badly.

Lost mine Jan9, 2015 two days after his 43rd birthday
sorry for your loss

I lost my husband unexpectedly on Oct 2, 2015 of a heart attack. He was 39 years old and very healthy. We have 3 daughters together. I'm still in shock and denial.

So sorry for your loss, I am 33 he was 43 we also have three very young daughters, it was Jan 9 and I am still in lost

From Mental & Physical Abuse to Grief & Loss