My husband moved out today

My husband of 3 years moved out today. During the course of our relationship he isolated me from the majority of anyone who cared about me, him, and us. Now that he has left I have no one to talk to. My family is not very large, and not very understanding. I feel lost and alone. He was extremely emotionally abusive and I am have unbearable panic attacks since he left. I don't know what to do and I have no one really to talk to about it. I don't know what to do. Please someone talk to me.

I am really sorry that this has happened to you. In time you will get stronger and more independent. If you need me I'm here.

Thanks trazey. It is really hard right now and I don't know how to start feeling better. I need to find a job but I'm having terrible panic attacks and I'm afraid to have one when I am driving. I think I may need to go to the hospital. I really don't know what to do, but thank you for the well wishing.

You will get better and will be able to move on for yourself. There is nothing you have done that was the reason, we just sometimes need to move on. I am learning that very thing now. There are things we have no control over and it is best sometimes to let it be. You will be ok.

Blackestdark, im so sorry to hear about your relationship falling apart and the toll it has taken on you. If you think the stress is too much and the painc attacks are too severe, or you do not feel safe, please do as you suggested and visit your nearest hospital ♥

darkest

im sorry hon that u are feeling alone right now, please take lilacs advice if u feel worse.

and know that we are here to help in any way we can

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)

Oh My! I thought I was alone in this. My husband left August 29, 2010. I have barely left the house since then. I think I am going to need counseling because I had panic attacks before he left. The anxiety is soooo overwhelming that I can barely go downstairs in my building to do the laundry. He took the car and suggested that I take the bus. So now I need to get out of the house and get a job....the subway is not an option, it is the major source of my anxiety. You are not alone....I will be here for you...one day at a time.

A lot of us are hurting and dealing with fear. I can’t imagine why people would do this. I am so sorry for you dealing with all this. You are not alone and will get back to where you need to be. keep coming here the people are kind and seem to care. We are here for you now. xoxo

Hello out-there

No none of you are alone...it's just what a controlling man wants you to believe. I am just about ready to leave mine in 6 weeks and I totally understand feeling alone. Thakfully I kept in touch with my best friend behind his back and she will be helping me to get back on my feet.

Relationship was great at first..felt so cared about until I realized I was being seperated from family and friends.etc. Did everything I could until one day I realized..no matter what it will never be enough. My confidence was shaken..my belief in myself...had no idea how I got here but I can tell you...it doesn't have to be this way. You were a person before him..during him and still are!!

I am moving to Boca Raton in January and wondering if any of you other ladies in the area want to get together maybe 1-2x a month for coffee and to encourge each other.

Think about it. Reaching out is important...keep doing it.
Please remember too that there is nothing wrong with wanting love but you matter and you have to think of yourself and do healthy things for yourself in order for things to get better. Walk on the beach... read a book. Even if you're doing it alone it sure beats doing it with a controlling **** who really doesn't care. Freedom is a beautiful thing...enjoy it don't be afraid of it.
Dee

You are so right, I feel that I have been isolated also. I am working on somethings to get me from under the situation. I just hate the fact that any of us have to go through it. Women are always being dogged and for what? We are natural loving and caring beings. I say go for it and God bless your friend.

dearest one Blackestdark, may the light shine on you and know that you are not alone in this. perhaps there is a womens support group near you through the YWCA. i strongly urge you to seek support for emotionally abused women and you can ind support through United Way in the phone book. you should not face this alone.meanwhile we are all here for you online while you get on your feet. have a good weekend and hang in there, the roughest times are over and new good times are coming! make some calls for outside help come monday morning, your friend, stanisz i wish you well.