My Journey Continues

Thanks everyone that has replied and sent messages it made me smile alot when I signed in today after being offline for last week really missed it - I love having found this site, just had a bad week - and sometimes difficult to sit on laptop for hours writing which I would if didnt get hassle! For lack of attention to hubby!! And during day my 19mnth old doesnt let me do much without trashing anything Im trying to do lol! trials & tribulations of motherhood! But for the first time ever Im going away to visit my dad in germany tuesday for 17 days just with my eldest son kai whos 10yrs. Peace & tranquility to do as I please 24/7 - so I will have free time to write journals and support and my personal journey of holiday - fabulous a break just what I need desperately - my dad is going to try me on a diet called Gerson which detox body and builds the immune system and wants to try to reduce my meds if possible! Whilst trying some meditation, yoga etc and when I return home I start therapy CAT/CBT/DBT not quite sure which one they suggesting cat but i think cbt or dbt would be much more beneficial. Anyway thanks for listening and caring and replying loving thoughts and positive vibes to u too xx

good for u hope u have a great time with the family :D

sounds like u have loads to tell us so when u get a minute fire away

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes

Hey,
Great to have you back. Enjoy your stay in Germany. I've never been, but I hear it's beautiful.

Let us know how you are keeping, hope you are doing well.

Love to you
MG x

Hi Unconditional, I was in Germany briefly a couple of times in the early 1990's. I really didn't get to see alot of the country. I hope you enjoy your visit to Germany. I also hope you will keep us posted on how you are doing and share with us about your trip. Have fun and relax! ((((hugs))))