My mother in law and sister in law are narcissists. They areMy mother in law and sister in law are narcissists. They

My mother in law and sister in law are narcissists. They are making false allegations about domestic violence between my husband and I because my husband refused to hand our children over to them. I am very scared of them and feel absolutely helpless.

1 Heart

Let them make their false accusations. They are your children - it's your choice who you expose your children to, until they are old enough to make their own decision.
Be united, stand tall and
Nothing will get in your way!
Don't give them presence in your life!

Without a complaining victim or visible injuries, cops can't do anything. They are trying to bully you. What does your husband say about them?

Ignore them! Empty threats to scare you

they are faulty a$$ people! Ignore them

Anyone can say what they want that's their prerogative but unless there is physical evidence to substantiate it it's a moot subject and I would not even waste five seconds of gray matter on what they say. There's more important things in life and people who do nothing but create drama are not worth one second of your gray matter so I would totally just cut them off.