My question is, what do some couples do to consider what the

My question is, what do some couples do to consider what the bisexual partner's needs are? If my bisexual gf does not feel it's right to fulfill her desire's with a guy while in a relationship with me, her girlfriend, how does she feel satisfied from her desires? I get the whole thing about how even in hetero sexual couples, it's a matter of loving someone enough not to want to be with someone. She says she loves me but is she lying? Why is she losing desire for me and wanting men lately? She is saying she feels her preference is changing. Maybe she isn't bi, maybe she is really straight after 20 years of being with women? Help!!

hugs and love to you. Have you talked to her about this? What is she doing to figure herself out? what are you doing to ensure you are taking care of yourself?

@Aura82 Thanks. Yes I have talked to her about this. She is in counseling for a few reasons but in regards to us, she is trying to understand why she has dreams about sex with men. And they happen to be friends or acquaintances of hers. She says she has had this before with other relationships. Desire just shuts down. Then she gets curious about guys. Tries dating them. Then doesn’t get close to them and ends it. Says she is scared to have sex with them. IDK…I am on here seeking answers and support. I also have been involved in a couple of her sessions with her counselor. I am possibly seeking my own counseling. Just because I want to learn how to stop trying so hard to be with women I love but they don’t seem to love me back equally. It’s like I put up with all their crap of being messed up and then I “fix” them and they dump me! Tired of it. Tired of being burned.

From Sexual Orientation Exploration to Gender Identity Exploration

From Gender Identity Exploration to Sexual Orientation Exploration

From Sexual Orientation Exploration to Sexual Orientation Exploration