Narcissist Group

I was on SG for years prior, and fell off after the major shutdown of 2016. A lot of harm was done at that time. I was a moderator at the time and I saw it. I finally came back this year. I put a lot of time and emotional energy into talking about my narcissistic mother and how I was going through the healing process. This was the only space I had for that. Since the recent site change happened, ALL of my posts, activity, and messages are gone. I will never use this website again.

The last thing we want Beau is for you to go. The site was sold and the old site was breaking beyond our ability to fix it. We understand the new site is well new and all of us tend to like the old and comfortable. That being said, your old posts are here, what was your username before? Feel free to PM us if you wish to talk in private. -SG

Hi Beau, I have been here a long time, I don’t know if I remember you, maybe you had a different username, my dad is a narc and the holiday time is the hardest for me when my kids see all the other families with involved grandparents.

I’ve tried to PM you several times about it and it glitches out. I did change my username a little while back but I’ve used the same account since 2014. I understand changes and don’t care that the functioning is different and looks different, but to have all of that history erased is very upsetting. I don’t even care as much about the old stuff, that’s basically ancient history at this point. But the stuff from this year, that was really relevant.

Showing that all of my activity is gone:
Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 6.04.54 PM

We wanted to follow up since we never heard back from you via private message, have you seen we got all your posts added back to your account? Was that everything? Best-SG

yes, it’s all there now, thank you

1 Heart

We are so glad that worked and to see you back. -SG

1 Heart