New to this

hi everyone I am new to this, but I think this is what i need. I really need to talk to some people who are dealing with the same things as I am. I have been a binge eater for about 6 months straight now. I go through phases of doing detox's where i dont eat for ten days then after stuff my face with every food insight, then throw it all up.My hair is horrible, i feel horrible. I have been telling myself to stop, but i never stop. i know what i need to do, but im not doing it! I also want to try to go to some meetings or anything i can do to overcome it.

Hey Ashley, hope you are well today. I also suffer from BED and have on and off for the past 2 years, although over the past 8 months it has gotten worse. I am trying to really get back on track because, as you know, it doesn't make me feel very good mentally or physically. I have been to a therapist to deal with my depression and ED, and it went well for a while, but we started going in a circular motion so I stopped going. I am now on anti-depressants, and I'm feeling so much better, but this ED is something I really want to tackle. If you want to talk about it, you can email me on [email protected].
I can't attend meetings as there are none available around me.

Best Wishes
Moongal x

Hey I know how you feel. I've been binging for the past month after stopping it for a year and I feel terrible. I keep telling myself this will be the last binge, this will be it, but its never the last one I always fall off a couple days later. I haven't binged in about two weeks but its been on my mind lately, I go to bed dreaming about what I would eat if I could which obviously doesn't help. It's very isolating, and no one who does not have it can understand. Everyone just tells me to stop eating, or have a little treat each day, but they don't understand.