New to this

I found this site yesterday and got up the guts to post today. I just found out that my husband has cheated for the second time. The last time was 2 1/2 years ago and I really didn't think we'd be down this road again. (both times were night stand type of things) At that time, we resolved to work through it and did. This time, I have a child and just can't put him in the middle. We moved out. I'm just so torn. I think if it was just me, I would walk away, but we're a family now, so I feel like I owe it more than that. I just can't do it alone. At this point, I've put it in my husband's hands. He has to stop drinking and agree to marriage counseling. He didn't say no but he didn't say yes either. I appreciate that he didn't say no, but it also hurts that he wasn't able to say 'yes, my family comes first.' I think I'm handling it as best I can, but today it just hurts-physically hurts. I've been talking to friends, etc, but I needed some support from someone who has been there.

DT, I've been there and know how hurt your feel. The betrayal leaves you limp. Cheating is a very selfish thing to do to someone you love, especially with a child envolved. Even if your husband chooses not to participate in counseling I highly recommend you seek counseling for yourself. I'm afraid that if he doesn't get help this patern will only continue to repeat itself and possibly get worse. A Therapist can help you gain the strength to hold your ground on this issue, as will we here. There are many of us who have been where you are and we will share and support you any way we can. Don't be afraid to post here these are the most caring people you will ever find. You will be in my prayers and I hope to hear back from you soon. Hugs, Raylene

DT

although i havent been in your shoes, funny face is right get some help for yourself and then u wil be able to make a choice based on rational thoughts not an emotional roller coaster.

please get a check up as stress can take its toll and u have the little one to see to at this debilitating time

loving thoughts and positive vibes

D :)

Yes, it’s been really glitchy, which is a shame. Hurting people come here for support. It’s frustrating when tech problems keep them from being able to get it.

2 Hearts

From Romantic Relationships to Cheating & Infidelity