New Years Eve and I am done with eating for the day. I made

New Years Eve and I am done with eating for the day. I made it sugar free all day even though I was around every kind of candy, cupcakes and sugar all day long. When people were offering me cupcakes I said no thank you I am sugar free and feel great. At nearly 4 months it is easy to say no and walk away. I need strength in not eating so much almond butter. Still trying to get off the last 10 pounds. I need to watch my portions and step up the exercise. At least I am not gaining 5 pounds per week end like years before. I would lose 5 in 2 weeks then put the 5 back on right away. At least my weight is stay stabalized. Well, within a couple of pounds.

1 Heart

Well you have a new year to maybe keep this going for you and your health. I am proud of you for doing this and saying no to the sugar it is such a hard thing for me to do at times. Keep going girlfriend. xo

1 Heart

Thank you for your support. Now if I could just say no to all the almonds and almond butter I would be doing great.

1 Heart

@watergirl81 Well that is still a better choice for you than Real butter and Almonds are good for you too. :slight_smile:

Yes almonds are good but not a pound of them per sitting or a cup of almond butter per meal. I maybe sugar free but I am still a glutton eater. One of the magical things about being sugar free is that I am not putting all the weight back on like when I ate sugar. My second goal is going to be portion control, I have no idea what that is but I will give it an attempt. After going sugar free for 6 months I will add that goal. I will have to study portion control, years ago I was thin and never thought about portion control but it caught up with me and I really need to study how to do it. Do you practice portion control?

1 Heart

@watergirl81 I try to do portion control but it is very hard at times when it is something you really like I tend to over due it at times too.