New

Hi I'm Amanda Im 15 years old in Highschool. I just found out i was pregnant. I dont know what to do. I need Advice and Support i would Love to talk to you Guys

amanda, being pregnant at your age can be really scary. the first thing you should probably do is talk to your parents. if you are too scared, then find an adult you trust and tell them and ask them to support you when you tell your family. have you told the father of the baby? also please be sure to see a doctor and stay healthy. keep writing here and let me know how things are going.

This is a good first step, this is not something you want to go through alone. You need to talk to your parent(s), and decide what you want to do. The father needs to be made aware of it also.
You have options, they're all hard, I know. I was pregnant at 18, the father and I were broken up when I found out...sitting in the doctor's office with my MOTHER! Yea I could've died. The father was not supportive and I was pretty far along, adoption was my first choice. But I just couldn't see myself handing oveer the baby, I wanted him. I ended up having an abortion which I still struggle with but I am with a great guy now and we're 6 weeks pregnant. Whatever decision you make, don't make it alone, I'm here for you whenever! :)

Amanda~ I am a 31 year old single mother of a beautiful 15 year old daughter. I was 15 when I had her. I understand what it feels like to not know what to do. I really do. 1st of all, can you talk to your parents? Does the dad know? And do feel comfortable at your age having this baby? There are so many things to consider in this situation. Im sure that confusion is an understatement! At 19 years old I was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer. I was told that a hysterectomy was my only option. I declined. After a 10 year battle with it, my cancer is in remission and I am now pregnant with my second child. Miracles happen. My point is that sometimes thing happen for reasons unapparent and I know how scared your must be. But think about all your options and choices that only YOU can make. This is your body, your life and your child. Continue to seek help with this and get as many answers as you can because you never know when or where a true blessing lies. Take your time and weigh out every option and possibility. The decision lies in you! Good luck Amanda and I hope I was able to help a little.

Amanda-

Just checking in, how are you doing? I hope that you are doing well. have you had a chance to talk to the father and/or your parents? take care and know you can come here anytime if you need support.