No Where Else to Turn

Hi, I'm a 19 year old college student that has been dealing with anxiety and panic issues for months now. It's gotten to point where I've left school two weeks early, I don't want to work, I don't want to see friends, I don't want to leave my house even though I experience the same symptoms I would if I had left. This is isn't like me. My parents are frustrated because they don't understand. I'm seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist but I just don't feel myself anymore and I'm starting to get really depressed about it. I don't know what else to do or if there is anything I can do. I feel lost.

do you think maybe its pressure from school or someone you feel pressured by? Have you thought about taking a break like avacation to try to relax a little better

I thought it might have been. But I've been home for two weeks and I haven't relaxed. I feel like things have gotten worse.

maybe its just getting worse because your thinking about how you left school and going to be behind. so in a way replaced one kinda stress with another...? Its good your seeing someone to try and help also.

It could be. I honestly don't know. I have been seeing people but I can't help but feel down on myself.

Hey livelaughxox, I also deal with anxiety and panick attacks. I'm not going through the samething your going through. I'm sorry your going through all of that, and my heart goes out to you. Have you ever tried writing everything down in a notebook? Like write down how you are feeling and why, and what is bothering you. I have had anxiety and panick atttacks for as long as I can remember, and the way I calm down is by writing and listening to music. Maybe the company of your friends would make you feel better. Tell them what you are going through and maybe they will understand and help you.