Not doing so good these last 5 weeks. I'm still getting 4-5

Not doing so good these last 5 weeks. I'm still getting 4-5 hrs of sleep per night, with nightmares starting to come back ever since i stopped smoking marijuana . Which I think the sleep aspect is having a big impact on my mood during the day. It's wierd around mid day i am in a semi decent mood. I am easy agitated and annoyed by the little things. Every morning i wake up listen to music and just start weeping for no apparent reason.

Just take it 1 day at a time. And get rid of that marijuana. Drugs are horrible. Make sure you tell your Therapist. I know they can give you great advice on bettering your mood. You just need to set some goals for yourself. I deal with satan, everyday. But I always get up and exercise and write in my journal. Journaling can definitely help you, and you can discuss it with your Therapist and Psychiatrist.

@rod1985 thanks for the reply. 1 day at a time, everyday is a new day. I journal quite a bit, more so this year than any other. Journaling gives me a way to express myself and get my irrational thoughts in front of me so i can rationalize them.