Not so good whole family struggleing with skin isseues hair

Not so good whole family struggleing with skin isseues hair loss and eye irratation been going on for over a year ...trying to fogure this out and take this one day at a time. But im so depressed and scared it isnt funny ..wish we could find answers and a good caring doctor

1 Heart

Hi Nikki0893, I'm sorry you and your family are going through this. I find it alarming that you are all experiencing this. I'm assuming you all have been tested for allergies and exposure to toxins? Do you have children that are experiencing this as well. I hope you find good caring doctors as well.

Yes we have had routine blood work alopecia work up cmp testing ..i have elevated liver enzymes with hep tests negative and smooth muscle antibody is abnormal .idk what this could be derm refused a biopsy and testing ..im at a loss on what to do

Oh and yes our children are affected by this but doctors will do nothing with them nothing more then a simple cbc my 5 year old daughter did have an allergy bloodtest at gp shes not allergic to anything acording to that ...

Maybe its the soap?

Maybe its the soap? You could try making your own soap?