Not sure if I'm even connected to these chats I'm in Austral

Not sure if I'm even connected to these chats I'm in Australia and I think most are American. Oh well I'm gonna write anyways mate haha. Feeling nervous pay day tomorrow and my self exclusion isn't in place yet. I really don't want to let my kids down anymore I'm sick of self sabotaging I work so hard for my money. I've always been such a strong person been through a lot. But I forget that there is strength in vonrablity (and bad spelling haha) I guess I need to reach out but there's never anyone to reach out to. So here I am randomly scrolling my thoughts and feelings into the internet:-)

1 Heart

Your connected buddy...... What's your game of choice, or is it any? Your best bet if you can.... don't carry money or plastic with you. If you can, give it to your wife/girlfriend or someone. Pay bills, and buy food. Then see where your at.
We are here for you. And yes, support is a good thing and you'll have plenty here....

1 Heart

Oh awesome thx...wasn't sure. Bloody pokies after breaking up from a 15 year realtionship i just found myself playimg them more and more a couple of big wins didnt help..pretty ashamed of how bad it's got.
I'm working all day today so that will help but there's always time I don't have anyone I can give my card to ..I start and finish work before and after I can buy food and pay rent..and drive past the pub (bar/ pokie place)on the way home haha..soooo I'm just going to be strong.

1 Heart

@Snapz123 Good… it’s not easy though. I see it all the time. If you need to, leave your plastic, (Bank cards and Visa, master card) at home. Only carry so much money with you. Also… addiction, MANY addictions have to do with boredom. Nothing else to do… find a good hobby, whether for yourself or your family. Really think about it. Something you would be interested in and you would really look forward to it. Many addictions are just band aids for how we really feel. They don’t “FIX” anything. And they just make you feel good a few minutes.