Oh goodness!

SO excited for tonight! I'm going on a date with this guy i REALLY like. We're going to a movie.. harry potter. :) (Nerdy i know, but it'll be fun!) Then we are going to a dance after! I'm going to tell him about my eating disorder sometime tonight so i'm not keepping anyting from him. We've been friends for awhile too so i know i can trust him! I'm really excited, but kind of nervous on how it will go..

Good Luck Maggie! :)

Bleh...tonight sucked.. bad! :(

oh, maggie. im sorry it didnt go well. are you doing okay?

Yeah, are you alright? What happened?

How was it maggie? :)

It sucked... i saw the guy who raped me at the movies and started crying. Then i had him bring me home.. it was just bad.

I know how that is... I had a similar situation - but I was at the movies with my parents. I just grabbed my dad's hand and stayed close to him and tried to pretend the guy wasn't there. I don't know if he ever noticed me because I never bothered to look in his direction once I noticed him.

I'm sorry your date didn't go as well as you had hoped. Hopefully the guy you went with is willing to try it again. Maybe even up for renting a movie and watching it at home together.

Aw, I'm sorry, Maggie. Are you going to try for a second date? Keep us posted!

Ohhh no Maggie :( I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Was your date understanding? There will always be another night you guys can go out, just because it didnt go as planned last night doesnt mean it wont in the future!

Yah he was really sweet and understanding about it. He offered to take me some place else but i just wasn't up for it. We talked on the phone for awhile after i got home too.

I just hate that i can't live my life because of that stupid guy...

maggie,

i am so sorry that happened to you. there are always other days and places where he is less likely to be when you go out. i hope your next date with this guy goes better. it seems he is really sweet and caring.

Scarlette