Okau, so I'm bisexual, I've known for a long time. But my giOkau, so I'm bisexual, I've known for a long time. But my

Okau, so I'm bisexual, I've known for a long time. But my girlfriend of 4, almost 5 years now comes from a very strict, religious family. We got caught for the first time in a while and they are thinking about kicking her out. I dont understand how people could not want their daughter to be happy. Because when they pull her away from me she gets suicidal and I always worry. (Were both 18) and she feels that she cant abandon her family so she breaks my, and her own heart trying to please them, but every time she breaks up with me to try to please them, she gets depressed and they don't care. Its hurting me so much to watch her go through this and to put her in the position between pleasing her family and making them happy, and being with me and making us happy. Im a recovering self-harm addict and I dont want to fall back into that, but none of my friends understand what we're/I'm going through and it feels like too much this time.

hugs and support to you. At this point you have to make sure you stay healthy. Your girlfriend will have to decide for herself, and it will be no easy choice. I am glad you are here with us. Please keep us updated on how things are going.

Her parents are making her choose between them, and me. And i know it will tear her apart, well, tear both of us apart. Ik she has to choose them, but its always harder when the choice actually has to be made. Thank you for supporting me through this rough time. It really means a lot to me.

The hard part is that we go to different colleges. If she chooses me, she won't have a place to live during breaks and she can't see her family. She'd rather please her family than do what she wants. She's convinced that what she wants doesn't matter. I just wish they didn't think like that.

@Maimel I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a tough time. My parents are also very religious and when I tried coming out to my mom she was on the brink of kicking me out even though we had, had a very close relationship prior to that. It didnt' matter to her that I was her daughter or that I was 17 and had nowhere to go. I think you're in really tough situation and so is your girlfriend. I wouldn't pressure her on way or another and I think you have to be okay with her choice even if it's not you. I know it hurts , it hurts like hell but you have to understand that both of you will get through this no matter what happens. If you need anyone to talk to I'm always here as well. Tell us how things go.

I went through something very similar. I was kind of like your gf. My family would make me cry and tell me that I was going to hell. I had to appear to be what they wanted me to be, so I could get my college paid for. Over time when I started to distance myself from my family and they saw how much I struggled to pay for school, rent, and a new car since they took away mine. They started to be more open. My advice is that there has to be a middle ground. You guys are only 18 and have to depend on your parents a little to get ahead. But not to the extent that it takes either one of your identities away. It's certainly not fair to you, who probably wants nothing more to be with your gf. But also it will hurt your gf to completely disassociate from her family. Even if it's their doing. Just be there as a support system and who guys will grow together.